5/23/2011

People Style Watch!... Kelia Moniz...Roxy Surfer Girl, and our daughter!




Our baby girl is growing up! She is graduating this year, and been traveling with Roxy every month! What a life she has doing what she loves... surfing, modeling, learning and living... We are so proud of her, not only for her accomplishments, but also that she is living a life she was created to live and being who she is.

Every one of us were created uniquely by God, and beautiful in His sight. The challenge we face in this world is being "me". And feeling great about "me". Not in a prideful way, but in a way that we are settled in who we are, not striving to be someone else. Watching my daughter grow and come into her own has been a great blessing and relief. Now, as she will venture out into her own life, I am so proud of her, but also sad inside that my baby has grown up to be a strong and independent young woman. I love you girl.... xoxo

No comments: