4/05/2010

My Student...Jake: 9 year old farm boy!

I had 3 lessons with a young boy, Jake. He is a beautiful child and I enjoyed every second with him. He learned how to stand, ride the wave all the way in, and even turn!!! He was truly amazing! The best thing about him was his soul. The eyes are a lamp to your soul...heard that before? Well, his eyes were like a bright light. He spoke well and looked right in my eyes when he spoke the whole time! A boy with such great confidence, passion, courage, and love. He had a 14 year old "annoying" sister that "only texts and goes on her face book all day" that came out with us the 3rd day too! Well, I had to laugh because he said the exact thing that my younger sons say about my daughter! ha! She turned out to be as beautiful as he is... and she surfed awesome as well.
Jake, you are something special and I enjoyed my time with you! Especially on "Gilligans's Island"! (We went on the stand up paddle board in the rain and pretended to be shipwrecked!) Stay true to yourself always!

Your proud surf instructor,
tammy

i will post a pic of them as soon as i get it!!

No comments: