9/26/2011

My Beautiful Friends....








I knew these parents for a long time... Max as a toddler, Kim when she was 15... and now these "kids" are having kids of their own, and to watch them be parents is one amazing and beautiful thing... and to be apart of their lives and to be able to love their children is a whole new world to me.. a world filled with this lovely love I feel deep inside for their children... I think it comes close to being a grandparent... that is what I think about. It is pretty deep and rich and I LOVE it! We've been in business for over 10 years now, these "kids" were apart of our first "surf School" when we really had surf camps and kept them all weekend! whew!... But to have them here, sharing our love for Hawaii, Waikiki, the ocean, surfing, ... really.. just enjoying life and the people around us... is sooo special... plus, it gives me more practice to work on my photography! I think it speaks for itself...xoxo not to be so prideful.. :)

No comments: