6/17/2011

Kelia Moniz...Graduation 2011!




What a great feeling to have a child graduate high school. It was a proud moment as a mother and to think of what the future has for her... is up to her now. Of course I will "share" my "wisdom".... but she will have to decide on her own what is good for her from this point. I thought I would be super sad about Kelia growing up, but she has a good brain, is a good person, and we have a great relationship. So it isn't like I am loosing her... and I am very proud of the person she has become.

Along with Kelia, Kaimana Jaquias, Matty Costa, and Keala Naihe graduated together from the same school, so it was a sweet time celebrating with her close friends...just like family.

Well, next is Isaiah! Boy...I had 5 kids, 5 years and under, and now I have 5 teenagers! I am so thankful I had them close together, because they have grown up together doing things together, and being great friends...with a few exceptions! ;) ha!

No comments: